Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Minor Set back ...

Minor Set Back, BUT still on track.  Had strep throat two weeks ago, and then walking pneumonia last week.  NO EXERCISING for a week to two weeks per doctor.  NOT GOOD!  

On bright side I did my monthly measurements and weigh in before the strep --  lost another few pounds! Current weight 204LBS (starting weigh 230lbs)  YAY 26lbs gone!!

Being I can't do any cardio exercises, I've been trying to incorporate strength training when possible.  Doing the 30 day squat challenge  - 55 squats today, better than nothing. Working my arms with the 8lb dumb bells.  I honestly believe those really work - I've went from 2XL shirt to L shirts!

It's a great feeling going into your closet and choosing clothes and noticing that they are NOT snug on you.  Some just fit while others are too big.  Yes I put on a nice pair of old dress capris for work this morning, they literally fell down on my hips! GREAT FEELING!   I refuse to buy any new summer clothes just yet, because I'm determined to be under the 200 lb mark my June!

As far as my food, I'm still logging everything into my fitness pal! That helps me stay accountable.  I'm still measuring all foods and more conscious of the types of foods I'm eating.  My goal this month is too cut back on the number whole eggs - need to eat more egg whites only!  And up my vegetables per day. 

ONE DAY AT A TIME - POUND BY POUND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment