Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Getting ansty.... (is that really a word..owell)

Well I'm getting a little ansty about how much I weigh.  I'm hoping to be 200LBs OR LESS at my next weigh in.  But I still have a few weeks left before then.  Taking all I can do not to get on the scales before then!  Worried cause I was sick and done no cardio for a week.

On a good note, I've accomplished two nights on the elliptical for 60 minutes!!  YAY!! And I've logged my food into myfitness pal for 100 Days!  Even on my bad days, I make a point to log everything.  I just feel better about my changes and it keeps me accountable for what I'm eating and how much I'm eating.

Really having a bad week as far as motivation.  Seems like I'm just in a Blah mood and really wanting to eat, eat and eat!  I be glad when that phase is over!  I just keep telling myself this is a daily lifestyle and small steps are best. 

Here are pics of my time on elliptical (yes I run the stopwatch on my phone)


No comments:

Post a Comment