Wednesday, April 17, 2013

SNACKS

Here are some of the snacks I enjoy

                                                          Lindy's italian ice....I eat this just about every night..only 100calories - comes in all kinds of flavors1

Protein bars - I try to keep these in my purse or desk at all times just in case I get the munchies 
My new favorite of all... I will never buy or eat another regular chip...  

These are actually pretty good (even without the peanut butter) 
New York cinnamon and raisin bagel chips 

OH MY... this tastes like crunch n munch... also comes in chocolate and/or apple cinnamon 

I LOVE these smoothies...great for poolside snack..and ALL NATURAL!!
Just add apple juice!
 
My new favorite snack - whole wheat flat thin (1/2 thin) peanut butter and one sliced strawberry
 
Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies - no flour, no oil, no butter -- use bananas and sugar free apple sauce 
 
Grapes dipped in sugar free dry jello mix then frozen
 
Fruit for softball tournament .. Must be prepared at all times
Bananas, watermelon, apples, oranges, cantaloupe, grapes
 
These were so easy to make and delicious - Peanut Butter Bars
All natural Peanut butter (can use Nutella too), natural honey and oats. 
 
Apples & Sugar Free Caramel
 
Whole Wheat toast w/peanut butter and grapes
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment