Tuesday, October 20, 2015

LET's TRY THIS AGAIN
Well I've made up my mind that I CAN and WILL do this.  Have you ever gotten to the point where you're just miserable with yourself (not your life) just yourself.  I used to get so aggravated with my son in school because I knew he had the brain and potential to do good - he just didn't want to.  Well I know I can do this - but it's ME standing in my own way.  No one or nothing miraculously can make me skinny.  I've got to do may part - one step at a time.  So I actually started yesterday with my healthy eating.  Today hasn't been that bad, but nighttime hasn't arrived.   That's always my biggest hurdle - night time snacking.  I hope when I get home, I have the motivation to work out.  But if not, my first goal is to eat healthy for one solid week, then add the exercising.

Breakfast (7am)
It was pretty good.  Spinach Omelet w/Shrimp
(2) scrambled eggs with raw spinach, topped with left over blackened shrimp and green onions with just 1/2 tspn shredded cheese. and black seedless grapes.  According to My Fitness Pal 391 calories
Snack (10am)
Ham / Turkey Roll up
Sliced deli ham, sliced deli turkey w/raw spinach
Lunch (12:30pm)
Leftover Supper 
Steamed Brocolli, Minute Rice Medley w/blackened shrimp, 2 deviled eggs. Per My Fitness Pal 365 calories
Supper (6pm)
Chicken Salad
Baked chicken tenderloin with a little italian bread crumbs, raw spinach, chopped salad blend, cucumber, black beans, green onions, boiled egg, thousand island dressing and black grapes



                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment