Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Day 3 - Feeling Great

Day 3 is starting off pretty good.  I think I done pretty good yesterday.  I logged ALL my food for the day, and saw where I could cut back on some things, and where I needed to add more veggies.  I'm trying really hard on the veggies.  But on the bright side, I feel GREAT today!!! Not sure if it's just my imagination or because I'm doing something right.

I actually done better on the exercising today -
35 iron fit burpees,
30 Dumb bell swing squats
40 Jumping jacks
10 Crunches
35 arm lifts w/15lb dumb bell

Breakfast (7am)
Spinach, Black Bean Egg Sandwich
Arnold's deli thins, 2 scrambled eggs, 1 cup raw spinach, 1/4 cup black beans w/polka kielbasa  sausage (yes I need to leave the sausage out, but I wasn't sure if I'd like the sandwich) and 1/2 cup pineapples


Lunch (12pm)  
Salad w/Chicken tenders
Raw Spinach, chopped salad blend, cucumbers, black beans, chicken tenderloins, boiled egg
Supper (6:30pm)
Loaded Pork Sweet Potato
Baked sweet potato, topped with crock pot pork tenderloin and black beans.  It was DELICIOUS! And deviled eggs.



No comments:

Post a Comment