Thursday, October 22, 2015

DAY 4 - more determined
I actually feel great again this morning! I honestly believe it's all just in my mind, but hey they say this "lifestyle" change is a mind game anyways!  I know once I get my mental state onboard with my changes, then the rest will fall into place. Hoping by next week, I can convince my body to wake around 5:15 to do cardio on the elliptical, even if for only 10-15 minutes.  I'm proud I'm slowly increasing my exercising -

Iron Fit Burpees 45 (trying to increase by 5 each day)
Kettle bell squat snatches  30
Kettle bell arm lifts   25 (each arm)



Breakfast  (7am)
Spinach Blackbean Omelet Sandwich
Two scrambled eggs, black beans and raw spinach (yes I left the sausage off today - Goal 1 accomplished)
Lunch 12:30(pm)
Pulled Pork sandwich
Crockpot pulled pork, arnold flat bread, raw spinach, teaspoon country bob's sauce, deviled egg
Supper (7pm)
Chicken nuggets
I really wasn't hungry or felt like cooking, so I heated up some Fast Fixin popcorn chicken and black grapes....And yes I forgot to take a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment